Your shopping cart is empty!
We are specialists in air tool repair and servicing. We provide our customers with a complete tooling package and pride ourselves on a fast and reliable repair service completed to the highest of standards. Our highly skilled technicians are able to repair all brands and types of air tools from pneumatic to electric in our fully equipped workshop, plus all quotes are free of charge.
We offer a range of air tool repair and servicing options to suit your needs, including one off repairs to contract services. Brands we service and repair include CP Chicago Pneumatic, Desoutter, Georges Renault, Atlas Copco, Universal Air Tools, Dynabrade, Sealey and Kuani air tools.
For more information on our repairs and tool servicing please contact us on 01543 276119 or email.
1. We have a fully equipped workshop
2. Demonstations on air tools can be carried out at your premises or ours, and in certain instances loan tools can be arranged
3. We can offer or will source technical support and advice on all air tools sold and provide any follow up information you may need
4. We only use original manufactured parts
5. All repairs carry a three month warranty on parts and labour.
6. All quotes are free
7. We offer a free collection service in the midlands and its surrounding areas for any necessary repair
8. We offer an on Site Tooling & Maintenance Survey, which is a practical & cost effective method of evaluating tool performance and procedures in your company
9. We supply only the best quality products from the global leaders in power tool production.
10. Highly experienced staff that are approachable and able to repair all makes of air tool.
1. Enquiry – Contact us by phone or email to discuss your tool
2. Send your air tool to us to inspect either by post or you can pop in and visit us. When sending your tool, please include your contact details or print off and fill in our booking in form and send it with the tool.
3. Assessment & Inspection – Your tool will be stripped and cleaned to assess the damage by our highly skilled engineers who will carry out a thorough inspection and report. The assessment is free of charge.
4. Repair quote – You will then be contacted for the cost of your repair. If you are happy with the price of repair, we would ask if you could confirm this by email or phone.
5. Air Tool Repair – After receiving confirmation, your repair will be carried out. Most parts are usually in stock however we do have to order some parts in therefore cannot guarantee a timescale on repairs.
6. Test & Final Inspection – After the repair is carried out, your tool will be tested and inspected to make sure it is working correctly.
7. Return – After the tool has been repaired and tested we can arrange for your tool to be picked up, dropped off free of charge if local or posted to you which will include a carriage charge.
We understand every company is different so we will construct a unique service plan to suit your needs which will increase productivity and minimizes downtown.
We can log, track and manage all your air tools with our in house tool management system, so you will never miss a HAV test or a service therefore getting the most out of your tools and decreasing the chance of damage.
We are warranty repair agents for Chicago Pneumatic, Desoutter and Beta. All inspections are free of charge but a copy of the proof of purchase must be sent to qualify for a warranty repair.
Chicago Pneumatic products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This Warranty applies only to Products purchased new from CP or its authorized dealers. Of course, this Warranty does not apply to products which have been abused, misused, modified, or repaired by someone other than CP or its Authorized Service Representatives.
If a CP Product proves defective in material or workmanship within one year after purchase, return it to any CP Factory Service Centre or Authorized Service Centre for CP tools, transportation prepaid, enclosing your name and address, adequate proof of date of purchase, and a short description of the defect. CP will, at its option, repair or replace defective Products free of charge. Repairs or replacements are warranted as described above for the remainder of the original warranty period. CP’s sole liability and your exclusive remedy under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective Product.
We can log, track and manage all your air tools with our in house tool management system, so you will never miss a HAV test or a service. This unique service is available to our repeat customers and contract service customers who have frequent repairs, testing and servicing. The tool management system ensures that the down time of Tools is minimal. Our management system will remind when your tools are due a Service, HAV Test, and will log previous repairs.
All tools can be engraved so easier to log and the tracker can be sent to the customer.